Friday, June 10, 2011

Photography in Echuca by The Occasion Studios Echuca


Well Guys, I am finally on line and blogging!! So many of my Echuca clients have been asking me to keep them updated with my recent photographs. I have been such a busy little photographer, here in Echuca, that I just haven't had five minuites to breathe. Don't get me wrong, I am definately not complaining I love being a photographer!

Last week I had the fortunate experience of photographing two amazing young ladies. Mum even got brave and jumped in a few photographs!  She was even quite surprised to find out I was correct in saying that it wouldn't hurt at all! haha.  

                               

For this outdoor photographic session, we went down to what the locals in Echuca-Moama call the 'Onion Patch'. For anyone who doesn't know or is not from Echuca-Moama, The Onion Patch is just behind The Aquatic Reserve, and Information centre in Echuca, just before the big round a bout that goes leads to the brige over the Murray River to Moama.

    

I am really looking excited, because I have also ordered some of the images as enlargements to hang in my foyer at the Studio at 353 High St Echuca. This is where i do a lot of my photography with a few other photographers, as sometimes studios photos can be fantastic, however in this case I am sure you will agree that the rustic feel of the Echuca-Moama bridge trusses and the Graffiti look fabulous!

     





Mum wanted some really different and relaxed images, and both the girls were just fantastic to work with. We had such a great time, as I am sure you will be able to tell from the images!! Today I showed all three of them and they were so happy with them that they have ordered the full set of photographs on disc, with released copyright! I think it was easier to do that, rather than take out any that we didn't like, as all of the photographs are just stunning!
             

I must say I am loving this style of photography and I feel really lucky to have some great locations in Echuca-Moama to be able to take photographs for all of my clients that they can treasure forever!!  Just one of the perks of being a Photographer I guess :-)

 For all of the photography from this shoot and others please check out our web page and look under Echuca Photography Studio.    www.theoccasionstudios.com